Please follow the following steps in order to apply:
- Download the Application form including the Referee report form and 2019 MSc Clinical Psychology Course Guide.
- Complete the downloaded application form (as per instructions) and either courier or hand deliver the completed form to the Department of Clinical Psychology. [Please see address on the application form].
- Ask your referee to complete the referee form and to send it directly to the administrative personnel of the Department of Clinical Psychology, Ms Brenda Ledwaba on firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
Closing dates and application fees:
- All applications including referee forms should be submitted before 14 June 2019.
- No application fee is required at this initial stage
- All short listed candidates will be notified via email [provide a reliable email address.]
- Selections will take place from 15 – 19 July 2019.
- Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Please note that if you provide any false information your application will be rejected immediately.
- Please note that admission into the MSc Clinical Psychology programme is subject to a selection process.
- The department reserves the right not to make selections
- Only selected candidates will have to apply to the university administration department with the assistance of the departmental administrator after the selection process
Copy of qualifications