Pursuant to the university’s objective to form external linkages in order to enrich the learning experience, the Oﬃce of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor: Research Postgraduate Studies and Innovation, has partnered with Makerere University to collaborate in areas of common interests.
- SMU/DGMAH Vaccination Site
- Vice-Chancellor’s Research and Innovation Excellence Awards 2021
- SMU Adopts a New Culture for Excellence
- The much anticipated construction of the 2000 beds at Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University has taken off in earnest
- Building capacity for Innovation at SMU through strategic partnership with Makerere University