18 August 2020
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University is calling for Amendment Submissions to the SRC Constitution.
The deadline for the Amendment Submission is the 25 August 2020
The University calls for Amendments to the SRC Constitution Annexed to this notice (see link below) and will consider submission received on or before the 25 August 2020. https://www.smu.ac.za/download/16671/
The following guidelines shall apply to proposed Amendments:
- Each Amendment should be numbered in accordance to the section of the constitution that is being amended. This will assist in referencing particular amendments.
- Participation is open to the entire University community. All are encouraged to file their submissions in accessible formats (for example, text-based formats that permit text to be enlarged or modified or read by screen readers)
- Submissions must be filed by sending them to the Deputy Director Student Affairs: Advocacy, Diversity and Student Life using the following E-mail Address: email@example.com
- The responsibility of ensuring that the submissions are filed on time rests with the submitting party, no notification will be made if submission are received subsequent to the deadline. Consideration will not be given to late submissions.
- While full consideration will be given to all submissions that will form part of the public process, having satisfied the submission procedure set out above, the University will however not formally acknowledge submissions made.
Dr I Mohasoa
(Executive Director: Student Affairs and Residences)