Covid-19 Screening APP
What you need yo know!!!
What you need to know!!!
- Remember to complete a daily symptom screening and remind your visitors to use the SMU web App before entering the campus. The link: smu.ac.za/covid19.
- Use SMU’s Covid-19 special application that uses technology to screen staff, students and visitors symptoms and current health status before they make their way to campus. The link: smu.ac.za/covid19.
- SMU Covid-19 Screening App
Information relating to the screening of staff, students and visitors entering campus
- Staff, students and visitors of SMU must use the Covid-19 Screening App on a daily basis to monitor whether they are showing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- This must be done before leaving their homes to come to Campus.
- If you are unable to do the screening electronically, you must complete the Screening manually before leaving home and comply with the instructions set out therein.
- Staff, students and visitors must please provide these manually completed forms or the reply from the online tool to the security staff at the Campus access gates before being granted entry to the University’s premises.