Dr Sandeepa Rajbaran Singh’s journey towards the appointment as Head of the Department of the Maxillofacial and Oral Radiology (MOR) at SMU began in the year 2000 when she qualified as the first black student to have been awarded the SADA (South African Dental Association) Gold Medal in Dentistry at the University of the Western Cape (UWC).
- Paediatric Oncology Unit Receives HPCSA Accreditation
- Prof Honey Mabuza elected President of the College of Family Physicians of SA
- SMU Students empowered through self-defence classes
- VC Statement on Solidarity march with students to Pretoria West police station by staff members, including academics
- SMU v. Participants in Protest Action (CASE No: 41629/2019)