CALL FOR APPLICATIONS: POSTGRADUATE BURSARIES 2018
HWSETA Postgraduate Bursary Programme 2018
The Health and Welfare Sector Education and Training (HWSETA), invite applications from employed and unemployed (full-time) South African students pursuing Honours, Masters, Doctoral and Post-Doctoral studies at South African universities.
While other areas of study within the Health and Social Development will be considered, preference will be given to research proposals that fall within the following areas:
- Disability; youth-child-elderly and mental health care;
- Infant Mortality; ethical and legal issues in health and welfare;
- Epidemiology and clinical leadership;
- Demography and population studies;
- Environmental health and Occupational safety;
- Primary Health Care; Information, Communications and Technology in the health sector;
- Health Economics and Labour Market studies;
- Contemporary social development issues including governance and capacity building in the non-governmental sector;
- Integration of African indigenous medicine into the mainstream health care services.
Honours students undertaking programmes which will lead to professional registration and licensing will also be considered; i.e. various streams within Psychology, Nursing Education and other Clinical Programmes. Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Application process: Interested students must complete an HWSETA bursary application form (attached) and submit it no later than 27 July 2018. The application must include a proof of registration, draft research proposal, letter of motivation (1 page), required proposed budget (itemized) to complete the research project and a clear certified South African Identify Document.
Applications must be submitted via email to: email@example.com.
Enquiries may be directed to Jadah Matentji at office line: (012) 521 3956/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org