• A comprehensive CV.
• Certified Copy of 2021 Student Card.
• Certified ID Copy/Passport.
• 2021 Proof of Registration.
• Academic record and 2020 certified copy of results.
• Computer Literacy Certificate (Will be an Advantage).
• Applicant must have passed all subjects and currently registered for BSc Honours (Computer and
Information Technology), Postgraduate studies, Honours or Masters at SMU.
• Not working in other SMU departments.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
• The position of the ICT Student Assistant requires the incumbent to lecture Computer Literacy courses.
• Provide support with Blackboard and Turnitin learning management systems, to students and lecturers.
• Assist students in computer laboratories between 7:30 – 24:00.
• Provide technical support with students’ desktops and laptops.
• Provide administrative support, including compiling and writing reports.
• Perform any other adhoc duties as given from time to time.
Closing Date: Friday, 31 March 2020 by 16h00.
Follow the link below for more details: