The quick response to Covid-19 by the government gave the country an opportunity to learn about testing procedures, quarantine, self-isolation, and self-care from other countries, writes Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Peter Mbati.
- Release of the 2020 standard examinations
- Notice: First Time Entering Students/First Time 2021 Academic Year Applicants
- 2021 Registration Arrangements Notice at SMU
- Leadership Magazine: Prof Mbati, SMU Vice Chancellor featured. How South Africa handled Covid-19 in 2020
- SMU collaboration with the M5 Group to test a herbal product goes ahead