Kindly note that to be registered at Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University for the 2020 Academic Year, you will be required to comply with the requirements of the South African Immigration Laws.
To be fully compliant the documents indicated below must be submitted to the Advocacy and Diversity Registration Desk at the Sports Complex on or before of your registration date:
- Valid passport
- Appropriate valid study, work, or relative visa endorsed to study at Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University
- Proof of medical aid cover registered and administered in South Africa and must cover the duration of their study period
- A valid Asylum Seeker Permit, Refugee Identity Document (for Refugees) or
- Permanent Residence Permit
- Proof of ability to meet fees obligations and payments.
Kindly note that students without these documents will not be able to register to study at Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University.
Issued by: Advocacy and Diversity Office