Departmental Publications since SMU establishment
- Sesale EL, MaseTshaba MT, Matsose T, Miyambu GR, Seeletse SM. Measuring three demarketing cases using statistical methods. American Journal of Applied Sciences, 5200-AJAS, 14(3 or 4): Published online on 2 March 2017.
- 2017 Sesale EL, Seeletse SM. Marketing fortification of business through crowdsourcing and social responsibility: Focus on South African SMEs. Environmental Economics, 8(1): 18-26.
- 2016 Seeletse SM, Demarketing strategy to develop perceived product reputation: Applications in three distinct environments, Problems and Perspectives in Management, 14(4): 100-105.
- Seeletse SM, MaseTshaba MT. How South African SMEs could escape ‘the heavyweight knockouts’! Public and Municipal Finance, 5(2): 40-47
- 2016 Miyambu GR, Seeletse SM. Numeric measurement of BPO. Environmental Economics, 7(4): 18-22.
- 2016 Monkwe ES, Seeletse SM. Prominent challenges of fixed-term contracts for administrative and professional employees in higher learning institutions of Gauteng Province, South Africa. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 14(3), 650-656.
- 2016 Matsose T, Seeletse SM. Biases from poor data analyses. American Journal of Applied Sciences, 13(10):1053-1059.
- Motshwane MM, Seeletse SM. Modelling the efficacy of antiretroviral treatment in HIV patients: The case of Dr George Mukhari Academic Hospital in Tshwane, Gauteng Province of South Africa. American Journal of Applied Sciences, 13(8): 924-931.
- Moloto ML, Seeletse SM. Some leading causes of emerging rural poultry SMEs failure in South Africa. Environmental Economics, 7(3): 23-30. EE-8-0516.
- Lekganyane MM, Seeletse SM. A new proposed statistically-derived compromise cut-off CD4 count value for HIV patients to start using ARVs. American Journal of Applied Sciences, 13(7): 853-859.
- 2016 Seeletse SM. Information and communication technology as a primary tool for Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University’s statistics and operations research business, Problems and Perspectives in Management, 14(3): 115-122.
- 2016 Seeletse SM, Mokgwabone KT. Effecting effective and efficient research service strategy for statistical support in SMU. Environmental Economics, 7(2): 115-121.
- 2016 Seeletse SM, Tsakani Violet Ndobe TV, Dandadzi TA, Hungwe T. Crowdsourcing Benefits in Postgraduate Project Supervision: SMU Statistics and Computer Science case study. Environmental Economics, 7(2): 123-130.
- Thabane JL, Seeletse SM. Impact of university lecturers’ intervention in school MathTeaching. Resonance – Journal of Science Education, 21(5): 417-427.
- Seeletse SM, Thabane JL. Foremost causes of high academic turnover rate at some South African universities. Environmental Economics, 7(2): 106-114.
- 2016 Seeletse SM. Performance of South African private-public partnerships, Problems and Perspectives in Management, 14(2):19-26.
- 2016 Dandadzi AT, Seeletse SM, Hungwe T. Creating an ICT and knowledge-driven research in SMU, Environmental Economics, 7(2): 40-46.
- Mampana KM, Seeletse SM, Sithole EM. Optimized consortium formation through cluster analysis. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 14(1): 117-126.
- 2016 Seeletse SM. Adding value to satisficing decisions using TOPSIS in service provider selection problems, Environmental Economics, 7(1): 34-39.
- MaseTshaba M, Seeletse SM. Incomplete sex-reassignment surgery and psychological functioning: A preliminary study. New Voices in Psychology, 11(2): 54-66.
- 2016 Maesela PS, Hungwe T, Seeletse SM. Mysteries of success for small and medium enterprise businesses in Ga-Rankuwa Township of Pretoria in Gauteng Province, South Africa, Environmental Economics, 7(1): 47-52.
- Molale PT, Seeletse SM. Improving mathematics learning and teaching through syllabus change in a South African University campus: ICT leverage, International Journal of Educational Sciences, 11(2): 187-195.
- 2015 Seeletse SM. Local development through ecotourism in South Africa: Opportunities for botanical gardens, game reserves and national parks. Environmental Economics, 6(4): 175-179.
- 2015 Seeletse SM. Cross border shopping into South Africa: Practices in eight SADC countries. Environmental Economics, 6(4): 180-191.
- Miyambu GR, Seeletse SM. Quantifying business process optimization using regression.American Journal of Applied Sciences, 12(12): 945-951.
- Seeletse SM. Challenges of Senior Secondary School Orphans in the Tshwane North District, Gauteng Province South Africa. International Review of Social Sciences, 3(12):545-557.
- Seeletse SM. Value engineering in SME trade through socially responsible initiatives. International Review of Management and Business Research, 4(4):1060-1069.
- Malebye WPR, Seeletse SM, Rivera MA. Merit measures and validation in employee evaluation and selection, Problems and Perspectives in Management, 13(3): 79-91.
- MaseTshaba MT, Seeletse SM. Modelling and measuring milestones in business process optimisation. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 12(4): 221-224.
- Seeletse SM. A social responsibility inventiveness to relieve Krugersdorp and Randfontein exploited household servants of mistreatment. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 12(4): 383-389.
- Seeletse SM. A measuring approach in bidding selection procedures for large projects, International Journal of Advances Management, Economics and Entrepreneurship, 1(3):7-16.
Lekganyane MM, Seeletse SM. Statistical analysis of outliers and leverage points in CD4 counts. Saarbrucken: Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN-13: 978-3-659-92841-3 ISBN-10: 365992841; EAN: 9783659928413.