- Subject to the provisions of sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, SMU shall not be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this website or the services or content provided from and through this web site. Furthermore, SMU makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this website are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be uninterrupted and error free.
- These websites are supplied on an “as is” basis and have not been compiled or supplied to meet the user’s individual requirements. It is the sole responsibility of the user to satisfy himself or herself, prior to entering into this agreement with SMU, that the service available from and through this website will meet the user’s individual requirements and be compatible with the user’s hardware and/or software.
- Information, ideas and opinions expressed on these sites should not be regarded as professional advice or the official opinion of SMU.
- Neither SMU nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use any information and/or services on this website.
- Postings of any kind to SMU website are not editorially controlled and therefore SMU cannot be held liable for illegal or unconstitutional content. The user indemnifies SMU from all liability in this regard.
- No information or data on this website is an offer to do business.