The mission of marketing and communication is to assist and support the University benchmark by providing holistic health sciences education that meets the health needs of the Students, Staff, Parents, Alumni, Media, Investors and community in general; through marketing and communication strategies.
In ensuring that knowledge for quality health services is achieved, the Marketing and Communication division will coordinate all internal and external marketing, brand management, advertising, events, exhibitions, media liaison, publications and social media for the university.
To attain its Vision, the staff of SMU Marketing and Communication commits to:
- Social accountability
- Duty of care
- Greening the environment
- Building connections between the university and its constituents;
- Enhancing the image, reputation and visibility of the university;
- Fostering public awareness, understanding, trust, and appreciation of the university, its people and programs;
- Instilling pride, preference and ownership of the university; and inspiring support (including involvement, advocacy and financial support).
- Media Relations
- SMU Fm 97.1
- Branding and Graphic design (Corporate Identity)
- Student Recruitment
Clinical Pathology Building, 5th Floor, Office S526
(012) 521 4060/4563
(012) 521 4418