Notice to Applicants
1. Final selections and admissions of first time entering students (FTENS) have been concluded by all the Schools.
2. Applicants have been informed about the outcome of their applications via SMS and email.
3. They can also check the status of their application using the link: https://lifestudent.smu.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login (using student number and pin).
4. Alternatively, they can call 012 521 4204/4319/4644/5057/6130, for more information.
5. Successful applicants are given three (3) days to accept/decline the offer. If they do not respond, their offers will be given to other eligible applicants.
6. Selections and admissions of applicants who studied at SMU and other institutions in 2021 (internal and external transfers) will take place on 28 January 2022. Applicants will be informed about the outcome soon thereafter.
7. Registration commence on 1 February 2022 and is conducted online. Detailed information about the process has been communicated to successful applicants.
8. Please note:
• Selections and Admissions are conducted by Selection Committees in each School.
• The outcome of the Selection Committee is final and no appeals will be considered.
Office of the Registrar
27 January 2022