To be the benchmark for innovative and sustainable pharmacy-related programmes for teaching, research and services for all.
The Mission of the School of Pharmacy is to:
- Provide high quality pharmacy education, research and services.
- Provide evidence-based, practice and science-directed pharmacy learning programmes
- Provide non-degree programmes for pharmacists, pharmacist’s assistants and other health care professionals
- Maintain a high level of professional activity in statutory and other organisations in the pharmacy and health care fields
- Utilise and contribute to the resources, facilities, personnel and expertise of institutions, organisations, government and statutory bodies both nationally and internationally
- Provide specialised facilities and services to industry and other organisations
- Produce a cadre of pharmacy professionals with the transformative leadership capacity to identify, analyse and address the health needs of the individual, the family, the community and the population
- Create and utilise an organizational culture that supports innovation and harnesses the power of new technologies to address the primary and other health care needs of the community